K.60 D LE CORBUSIER
This exceptional 90 m2 apartment is renovated to sublime perfection and decorated with an exclusive range of the most cutting-edge art and design. Spacious living room, kitchen and dining. Two bedrooms, two bathrooms and elevator.
Inspired by maestro Le Corbusier, this bold apartment offers you everything that modern city life demands. And more.
Charles-Édouard Jeanneret, known as Le Corbusier (born October 6, 1887) was a Swiss-French architect, designer, painter, urban planner, writer and one of the pioneers of what is now called modern architecture.
His designs combine the functionalism of modern movement with a bold, sculptural expressionism. He was the first architect to make a studied use of roughcast concrete, a technique that satisfied his taste for asceticism and unique forms.
- Please watch video
- Website: project . dstrct. nl
- Second floor apartment
- Elevator access to second floor
- Spacious living room with open plan kitchen
- Two bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Service costs approx. € 180,- per month
- Free hold
- New foundation
- New Association of Owners
- The furniture/art is incl. in the price according to the list
- Custom made kitchen by Vonder with innovative built-in appliances by Miele, including a steam oven, and the just released metal black Quooker.
- Custom made chevron oak floors, exclusively designed by the Collective Studio x Chapel
- Underfloor heating system with individual room temperature control.
- Le Corbusier switchgear by Jung.
- Domotics by eNet (Jung) with different light and curtain scenario's, central heating plan and (camera) alarm system, all controlled from your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Chevron marble bathroom floors with brass plinths designed by the Collective Studio, laid by Italian artisans.
- Bathrooms equipped with Piet Boon x Cocoon taps and basins.
- Moroccan coverlets and Belgium's finest bed linen by Libeco.
- Design table and chairs by Eero Saarinen.
- Design furniture by Ghyczy and Kartell.
- Exclusive range of exotic plants, meticulously selected by the Collective Studio in collaboration with an ingenious team of gardeners. This team will continue to care for your plants on a weekly basis.
- Bang & Olufsen wireless sound system.
- State of the art (camera) alarm system with a direct video connection
to your mobile phone, anywhere you are.
The Collective Studio is a collaboration of creative minds. The team of experienced developers, designers, artists, and pioneering brokers shared their passion for craftsmanship and high quality to create a tailor-made living experience.
For project K60 The Collective Studio exclusively teamed up with Huizenmij BV, a family-owned real estate development company since 1893.