K.60 C Cosmopolitan Jungle
This exceptional 156 m2 apartment is renovated to sublime perfection and decorated with an exclusive range of the most cutting-edge art and design. Spacious living room, kitchen and dining. Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, rooftop terrace and elevator.
The rooftop terrace with a spectacular view gives this Japanese inspired apartment the peaceful power of nature, right in the heart of Amsterdam.
The Collective Studio teamed up with ingenious gardeners to shape a home where nature is seamlessly mixed with design. The unique Japanese design details combined with bold concrete and a Parisian touch gives this home an exclusive cosmopolitan character. It breathes creativity and quality.
The terrace is fully decorated with sunbeds, chairs and a dining table, all made out of sustainable bamboo to ensure the ultimate nature experience. A jasmine hedge gives you the privacy to enjoy the outside shower and the 50-old olive tree lets you de-stress in your private green jungle.
- Please watch video
- Website: project . dstrct. nl
- Second floor apartment
- Elevator access to second floor
- Spacious living room with open plan kitchen
- Two bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Top floor roof terrace of 30m2
- Service costs approx. € 312,- per month
- Free hold
- New foundation
- New Association of Owners
- The furniture/art is incl. in the price according to the list
- Custom made kitchen by Vonder with innovative built-in appliances by Miele ArtLine, including a steam oven, coffee machine, wine refrigerator and the just released metal black Quooker.
- Pantry by Vonder with a washing and iron area, wardrobe and extra fridge.
- Custom made chevron oak floors, exclusively designed by the Collective Studio x Chapel
- Underfloor heating system with individual room temperature control.
- Le Corbusier switchgear by Jung.
- Domotics by eNet (Jung) with different light and curtain scenario's, central heating plan and (camera) alarm system, all controlled from your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Chevron marble bathroom floors designed by the Collective Studio, laid by Italian artisans.
- Bathrooms equipped with Piet Boon x Cocoon taps and basins.
- Custom made bedroom cabinets with brass finishing and antique
mirrored doors by Vonder.
- Organic linen curtains, made in France.
- Belgium's finest bed linen by Libeco
- Design furniture by Kartell, Charles and Ray Eames, Spell, Ghyczy and more.
- Exclusive range of exotic plants, meticulously selected by the Collective Studio in collaboration with an ingenious team of gardeners. This team will continue to care for your plants on a weekly basis.
- Bang & Olufsen wireless sound system.
- State of the art (camera) alarm system with a direct video connection
to your mobile phone, anywhere you are.
The Collective Studio is a collaboration of creative minds. The team of experienced developers, designers, artists, and pioneering brokers shared their passion for craftsmanship and high quality to create a tailor-made living experience.
For project K60 The Collective Studio exclusively teamed up with Huizenmij BV, a family-owned real estate development company since 1893.