"Unique spacious loft penthouse apartment in central Amsterdam"
PENTHOUSE of approx. 225m2 – 2 floors open living space, 95m2 lounge connected to open kitchen and office. Double rest room (his & hers), 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom,
1 balcony, lots of storage & 85m2 private roof terrace.
• PRICE – € 2.000.000,- (buyers costs);
• FREEHOLD/ Own Ground;
• SCHOOL BUILDING, circa 1906, (Former gymnasium) renovated in 2001 under Dutch architect Jen Alkema. In 2013 fully restored 360 interior & exterior.
• CENTRAL AMSTERDAM LOCATION, Jordaan – Quiet Street in residential area with free view on park, 8 window's facade 3mts high.
• ELEVATOR to penthouse. Video intercom entry system.
• PRIVATE STAIRCASE to Split level secluded Roof terrace of approx. 85 m2 with pagoda on lower level and slate stone flooring adjoined to tropical wood raised deck with built in lounge and fitted seating. Fully private and sun all day;
• CENTRAL HEATING plus under-floor heating on ground floor and main bathroom;
• FLOORS – Lounge: Polished concrete combined with raised platform in silk carpet. – Upstairs – tropical wood flooring and bathroom is Belgian hard stone.
• APPLIANCES – All essential appliances are top specification Quooker system, Gaggenau, Miele and Sony Cinema;
• FIXTURES – Taps by Arne Jacobson for Vola, Toilets by Philippe Stark for Duravit.
• LOUNGE – approx. 95 m2 with 4,5-meter high ceilings. Italian Limestone Wall and built in French oak wood book case. (6 x 4 meter) Raised platform seating snug area with Italian deep pile silk carpet. 4,5 meter high open Boley fireplace (wood) with indirect back lighting and in-built mechanical ventilation. Custom built invisible sound speaker system. Lounge sun terrace (south facing);
• KITCHEN, Special designed open kitchen. Gaggenau and Miele appliances. Fully fitted with every essential appliance integrated into the open plan design including Quoker hot water system, fitted fridge, freezer and dishwasher;
• GROUND FLOOR REST ROOM – All custom designed in Belgian Hard stone with Philippe Stark toilets (x2) by Duravit (his and hers) , taps from Arne Jacobsen for Vola;
• CUSTOM DESIGNED WALK IN SHOE CLOSET to house 112 pairs of shoes, hats, coats, bags and accessories;
• CUSTOM DESIGNED DOUBLE OFFICE with built in desks / storage systems;
• RECEPTION ENTRANCE HALL leading to lounge, shoe closet and ground floor Rest room. Polished concrete floor with maximum-security door.
• MASTER BEDROOM with custom designed walk in closet and Italian stonewall. Tropical wood oil waxed floor;
• BATHROOM All custom designed in Belgian Hard stone double basin with taps from Arne Jacobsen for Vola. Generous size Bathtub with Steam shower cubicle adjacent to laundry room with Miele washer and Miele tumble dryer;
• SEPERATE REST ROOM - with Philippe Stark toilet by Duravit;
• GUEST BEDROOMS (x2) and 1 currently used as a gymnasium with generous south facing views).
• LOCATION – Private Spectacular uninterrupted views of Amsterdam Jordaan / central area.
• ENTRANCE - Private staircase with automatic door entrance.
• LOWER LEVEL – Slate stone Floor with custom designed Pergola seating area and metal security fence boundary. Lush well maintained planting, Buxus , rosemary, hydrangeas, wisteria, etc.
• UPPER LEVEL – Steel Suspended terrace constructed in tropical wood decking, bordered by Buxus hedgerow. Very secluded private space with custom seating area, all day sun.
• CAMERA intercom – for secured entry;
• EXTERNAL STORAGE ROOM – ground floor of building;
• VVE – BUILDING MANAGEMENT FUND - Very active and financially solid; approx. € 200.000,- invested in last 18 months to fully renovate 360 interior and exterior; Monthly contribution is approx. € 399 per month;
• PENTHOUSE – recently fully repainted top to bottom. In perfect condition;
• FEATURED IN – Stijlvol Wonen december 2011.