Haarlemmer Houttuinen 13-1, 1013 GL Amsterdam
Unique furnished apartment of approximately 55 square meters with spacious terrace, located on the first floor of a beautiful monumental building, in one of the most desirable areas of Amsterdam, very close to central station.
This luxurious renovated apartment features one bedroom, one bathroom, a lounge, open plan kitchen, dining area and spacious terrace.
The apartment is renovated with the most beautiful materials. The furniture is very high quality, below some examples:
• Sofa, hand crafted and UK made, brand Another Country
• USM Side board (Swiss)
• Montana shoe case (Danish)
• A lot of high end kitchen appliances by Gaggenau
• Balloon light by Brokis (Czech design)
• Dining light by Petite Friture (French)
• Hand crafted natural oak floor with fish bone pattern. Made in Amsterdam by Apfa on Utrechtsestraat
• Sony Android TV which has similar function as Apple TV (incl. netflix, youtube etc)
The building is located on a nice location, very close to both Central Station and Jordaan. Surrounded by plenty of groceries and stores, yet in a very quiet neighbourhood. Easy access to public transport (central station on walking distance) and access to highway A10 and A2. For expanded exploration, a bevy of transportation options will easily avail you to rest of the city.
Entrance to the communal staircase on the ground floor, stairs to the first floor. By entering you will find the open plan kitchen. At the front is the bright living room. When you walk to the back there is the spacious dining with access to the terrace. At the rear of the apartment is the spacious bedroom with build-in wardrobes and an office. Also the bedroom gives access to the terrace.
• Perfect location
• Approx. 55 square meter
• One bedroom
• Modern bathroom
• Spacious lounge
• Modern kitchen
• Available directly