Eerste Goudsbloemdwarsstraat 9-huis
High end renovated apartment of 70m² situated on the ground floor with a beautiful green garden.
This beautiful house has among others a spacious living room, a fully equipped open plan kitchen, a garden and a bedroom with an en-suite bathroom.
The apartment is located in the city Centre of Amsterdam, in the nicest part of the popular Jordaan neighborhood.
Within walking distance, you can find a wide range of shops and restaurants in and around among others Haarlemmerdijk, the fabulous Negen straatjes (Nine streets) and the Westerstraat. The nearby Noordermarkt is home to a small but delightful flea market on Mondays and an organic food (Farmers market) on Saturdays.
The apartment is easily accessible by car (A10) and well served by public transport. A diversity of tram lines have stops in the near surroundings and Amsterdam Central station can be reached within 10 minutes walking distance.
The high quality finishes make this apartment a truly piece of art, below a few examples:
- The 4000 to 5000-year-old wooden floor is made out of oak that came from a lake in Eastern Europa, due to the fact that it was at the bottom of the lake surrounded by water, the oak is preserved in a beautiful and colorful way;
- The tiles in the kitchen are all handmade in Italy;
- The mosaic in the bathroom is made out of small pieces of Armenian marble;
- Between the glass panels of the toilet and bedroom doors are canvasses tensioned in the same brass color as the details in the apartment;
- The Japanese TOTO toilet is fully automatic and equipped with seat warming;
- The bathroom is from the brand 'Dornbracht'.
Layout (see also floor plan):
Private entrance on the ground floor. Spacious living room with an open plan kitchen.
On the left side of this room is a separate storage that offers space for a washing machine and dryer.
The kitchen is situated at the back side of the house with entrance to the garden. The luxurious fully equipped kitchen from the brand 'Boffi' features a grey marble countertop and custom made cupboards with beautiful black details and a black 'Quooker' tap.
Spacious bedroom with entrance to the garden and an amazing en-suite bathroom.
The bathroom features a large rain walk-in shower and is made with the finest marble and a steel washbasin.
In the hall way between the living and the bedroom you will find the luxury and fully automatic Japanese TOTO toilet.
The entire apartment has underfloor heating.
- Living area approx. 69,5m² (in accordance with NEN2580);
- Garden of approximately 23 m²;
- Fully renovated with great care for details;
- High quality materials and finishes;
- Service costs VvE (Association of Home Owners) € 55,-;
- Free hold (own ground).