In a former warehouse we offer this lovely partly furnished canal apartment (approx. 83m²) with 2 bedrooms, a large kitchen, a sauna and a sunny balcony. The apartment is located on a beautiful location right in the hearth of the popular Jordaan Neighbourhood in the historic centre of Amsterdam.
Lay-out (see also floorplans):
Communal and well maintained staircase to the third floor.
Entrance to the apartment; hallway with separate toilet and at the front a bright living, offering sweeping views over the picturesque canal named: "Brouwersgracht".
Large kitchen at the rear, equipped with several built-in appliances such as a 5-burners stove, an extractor hood, a dishwasher, an oven, a fridge and freezer.
Internal stairs to the fourth floor.
Landing with at the front a master bedroom including built-in large wardrobes. In the middle is the bathroom with a toilet, sink and an XL-walk-in-shower-sauna with bench.
At the rear is a second bedroom with access to a nice balcony where you can enjoy the afternoon sun.
The picturesque surroundings can be characterized by lots of nice restaurants and bars. The nearby "Noordermarkt" can be visited on Mondays and Saturdays and offers a mixture of flea-antiques, ecological- and biological market. On Wednesdays there is another biological market in the neighboring Haarlemmerplein. The neighbourhood offers also a great amount of grocery stores and nice shops.
The apartment is well served by public transport, Amsterdam Central station can be reached within walking distance.
• Quiet part of the canal in the sought-after Jordaan Neighbourhood;
• Former warehouse offering beautiful views over the canal;
• Partly furnished (list with more information available on request);
• Price is excluding gas/water/electricity and internet/TV;
• Entire apartment restored in oak-wooden floors;
• Living area approx. 83m² (in accordance with NEN280);
• Deposit is equal to two month's rent;
• Skylight in landing and bathroom;
• Minimum rental period of 2 years;
• XL-shower including sauna;
• Directly available;
• Sunny balcony.